If you have no time for breakfast or are simply sick of toast with jam or a croissant on the run, why don’t you try out something different? DIY your own healthy and yummy breakfast. Super simple and not much time needed for making your own Granola. Here is what you need & how you make it:
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup seeds, such as sunflower, sesame and pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup nuts, such as walnuts, almonds, brazil nuts, cashew nuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup maple sirup
- While preheating your oven at 190 degrees, mix everything together until even the last seed is covered with oil and sirup.
- Add some baking paper on top of your baking tray and spread your mix evenly out.
- Leave it bake in the oven for 20-40 minutes until it looks golden brown. Stir it once in a while to make sure its not burning. Don’t panic here, the mix might not look crispy as yet, but once it has cooled down it will be super yummy crunchy.
Now enjoy the Granola every morning with a bit of yoghurt and fruits. It will give you the energy you need to stay healthy and fit for a hectic day at work and a bit of social after.
Interesting fact about Oatmeal
Did you know thats Oatmeal is a pretty awesome power food. On a regular intake it will make you feel more awake and helps fighting bad temper. Oatmeal also contain plenty of great things that have an anti-cancer effects. Plus not only does it cover almost all nutrients, but it is also good for the psyche and digestion…. and there is even more. Oatmeal is rich in calcium,iron, manganese, magnesium, silicon, zinc, and vitamin B.